Pay SSS Contribution thru Shopee App (Shopeepay or Spaylater)
Bills for Government Services has finally onboarded and integrated their payment methods with the most convenient method of all – online payments.
Technology has been very helpful esp this pandemic but even before then, we have used Shopee for our shopping needs. If you are not aware of the bills payment feature of Shopee, well now you are and you should take advantage of this feature. First, you need to generate a PRN for your payment, you can check this link on How to generate SSS PRN.
Once generated you can proceed with the steps.
- From Shopee’s dashboard, go to “Load, Bills & Travel”
- Then tap, “Government Services”
- Select SSS Contribution and fill out the form. Claim a voucher if you have a voucher to claim.
- Continue to checkout, use a voucher and redeem your coins. Since I already use my voucher I can only redeem my coins for this transaction. You can change your payment option by tapping “Payment Option” (change to Spaylater, Gcash, Card, or Shopeepay).
- Once payment is processed, you can see your order details. The coins I redeemed have been deducted from my total payment which saves me money. Details should show like the below:
- You will receive a confirmation once your payment transaction is successful, I have experienced failed payments before and they refund almost immediately.
Welcome to my personal space. A young professional in the IT world. I am interested in finance, investment and a whole lot of hobbies.
Hi! ask ko lang po kung
1. yung inenter nyo pong account number sa shopee ay same rin (walang dagdag bawas) sa PRN from SSS mobile app?
2. mejo nalilito kasi ko eh, sa sss mobile app nakalagay for example,
SS Contribution: Php 500
Employee’s Compensation (EC) Amount: Php 10.00
Total: Php 510.00
bali yung 10 ay fee, so ano po inenter nyo yung 500 or 510?
Go back to your SSS account. In this article skip to Step 4 – https://millennialwomeninspirations.com/generate-prn-for-your-sss-online-payment/ . What amount can you see on the “Total Amount” column? That’s the amount you should enter.
Hope this helps.
Hello Ms. Judilee,
I just want to ask lang po yung medyo confusing for me:
Account Number: – eto po ba yung PRN na gagamitin when paying for my SSS contribution?
Thank you in advance po.
Yes, the account number is the PRN number.
Its realtime so you can check it rightaway if the payment has gone through.
Hello po, do they automatical process refund kapag mali ang Account number na nalagay?